- White polymer clay with silver leaf marble
- Stainless steel hook, hypoallergenic
- All earrings are thoroughly sanitised with isopropyl alcohol before postage
Polymer clay is lightweight and durable and all components are connected to the pieces with great care and attention to detail. But, to ensure your earrings stand the test of time, I would recommend you take the following steps:
- Store them on the earring card, on an earring holder or in a jewellery box to prevent scratches (if the earrings have a brass component, storing in an airtight container will prevent tarnishing).
- If your earring gets dirty with make-up, or example, please clean very gently with a wet wipe or bath them using cleansing balm/baby shampoo, a soft bristle toothbrush and warm water.
- If you have any very stubborn marks on the play, you can very gentle clean these with acetone (nail varnish remover) on a Q-tip. Don't rub too hard because the surface of the piece will erode and you may leave a white mark.